Wednesday, August 25, 2010

At home with sick child



I love this room!!   I am an avid fan of trawling the net and looking (dreaming , drooling ...) at the most beautiful homes - if only I could replicate in our house - which is a work in progress - slow progress.


Today I am at home with a sick child - which is not soo good as I think of all the the work at work that I need to do -  but it does allow me a little opportunity to post.


This blogging thing is not as easy as I thought - there is so much computer type language to get through - I actually thought that I was somewhat proficient on the computer-  but guess google search, word, excel and email is but the tip of the iceberg.


So for now I shall just post what I like and lets see how it all pans out.


Must get that ironing done!!

CK

No comments:

Post a Comment