Monday, September 29, 2014

The Block ...living the outdoor life

So the outdoor spaces are done -  and wow there is some hot designs out there-I think that if Chris and Jenna had finished they would have been hard to beat  - the space is enormous and I really like a large outdoor table -okay Dee and Darren's was good but where is the big family outdoor table - I really liked Max and Karstan - the wall panel vertical garden was fantastic-  and Michael and Carlene the fake turf is a winner -gives the space a sense of kinda being  outdoors-the boys, well I am not sold on the pots I would feel like I was playing Russian roulette every-time I stepped out on the terrace - what are your thoughts??   (all pic's via here)
   



  1. The Block in Melbourne


The Block in Melbourne

H5 Rm9 D_D Terrace EA 5 copy

H5 Rm9 D_D Terrace EA 2 copy

H4 Rm9 S_S Terrace EA 19 copy

H4 Rm9 S_S Terrace EA 15 copy

H3 Rm9 M_K Terrace EA 23 copyThe Block in Melbourne

The Block in Melbourne

H2 Rm9 C_J Terrace EA 17 copy

H2 Rm9 C_J Terrace EA 16 copy

No comments:

Post a Comment