Monday, November 19, 2012

Real Estate stalling ... in Queenscliffe

My nan lived in Portarlington for along time and it was a given that when we visited we would "do" the  "Great Ocean Road"  each time - not always the whole length but various stages and places - one of my favourite places to visit was Queenscliffe (yes technically not the GOR as that really starts in Torquay but I lump it all together).  Queenscliffe is where you take to the ferry to Sorrento (which is on the Mornington  Peninsula.) SO where would I live if I moved to Queenscliff -  this place looks good for me...(here while listing lasts)



37 King Street, Queenscliff, Vic 3225


37 King Street, Queenscliff, Vic 3225

37 King Street, Queenscliff, Vic 3225

37 King Street, Queenscliff, Vic 3225

37 King Street, Queenscliff, Vic 3225

37 King Street, Queenscliff, Vic 3225

37 King Street, Queenscliff, Vic 3225

37 King Street, Queenscliff, Vic 3225



CK

No comments:

Post a Comment