Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Feasts - The Raw Kitchen, Fremantle

The Raw Kitchen - OMG - you have to go and you have to have the Dhal and the Pad Thai (made with Zoodles which for those of you who don't know are zucchini noodles).  The place has seriously good food! I'm a milk with my coffee girl so as this place is vegan they don't use milk (unless you want almond milk - which I don't mind in my smoothies but not that adventurous yet to try in my coffee).  All I can say is get down there - you will not be disappointed!
They offer workshops, private functions and catering.
The Raw Kitchen 
181A High St, Fremantle
7 days per week 
Breakfast & Lunch 
Dinner - Friday  - Sunday  dinner
TheRawKitchen_Interior-41.jpg




Nachos
Nacho like you have never had  - they were delicious.
The Raw Kitchen: Just love this place..





The Raw Kitchen
The shop - small and compact but I still manage to while away at leat 45min browsing.
The Pad Thai - seriously good.










No comments:

Post a Comment