Saturday, January 22, 2011

destination - Santorini

Sorry for my lax postings - it has been a busy week and I have had little energy or time to sit down and post - so once again my apologies!!
As I have sat watching the boys do swimming lessons over the last two weeks my mind has wandered the world - and I began to think of our holiday in Santorini - many many moons ago but the memories are so clear - so why not post about the island and lets have a look sees at where we could stay...

On the Rocks Hotel is at peak time around $600 per night - but what a view...

on-the-rocks.htm.jpgon-the-rocks.htm.jpg

on-the-rocks.htm.jpg

Or how about Carpe Diem -  I am not sure how much of the day I would seize if I have such luxury surrounding me!!

carpe-diem.htm.jpg
naturally one would need to indulge in daily massages!!!

carpe-diem.htm.jpg
carpe-diem.htm.jpg

























Okay indulge me just once more as I dream of Santorini and staying at the San Antonio Hotel..


san-antonio-hotel.htm.jpg


san-antonio-hotel.htm.jpg















san-antonio-hotel.htm.jpg

san-antonio-hotel.htm.jpg



Back to reality  - I have to get the boys ready for Cricket...bugger I was enjoying the dream!  I wonder if I white washed the walls and painted all the furniture white....

Have a good weekend.

CK


No comments:

Post a Comment