Monday, November 29, 2010

Too cool for school

Hello Monday - hoping that you all had a fun and laughter filled weekend.  I am still recovering from a very late Saturday night (or more to the point early Sunday morning).  So in the heat of Sunday and with little motivation to clean, iron and wash - I trawled the Internet and came across this house.

Wow  - not sure that I could live in the house but is it pretty cool - the whole thing of an indoor pool a few steps from my living area would do my head in  - I can only see eternal mopping action for me thanks to the kids splashing  - but this would be a pretty cool place to call  home..for a while at least (house is currently for sale and you can find it listed on  real-estate.com.au(located in Darlinghurst,NSW.




CK

No comments:

Post a Comment