Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Feast - fortysevenkirwan St ,Floreat

Mr A was the first in our family to venture here -he had  school breakfast and he raved and raved about this place- the home made baked beans were for him the winner.  So after much nagging we made the trek and I have to say I was not disappointed.  It was a pre school/ pre work brekky and already when we arrive just after 7am it was crowded. After the rave review from Mr A I and to try the home made bean and wow they were spot on  -the service was friendly and attentive.  It is great local neighbourhood joint - the fit out is not pretentious - as a treat Mr A took a larger than life muffin to school -I took a take away coffee to work. All I can say is get down to Kirwan St and be early.

fourtysevenkirwanst
47 Kirwan St
Floreat 
Daily from 7am



IMG_4441



Processed with VSCOcam with f2 preset



No comments:

Post a Comment