Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Small Space Living

I have space envy - we live in  a relatively big house -4 bed 2 bathroom with three separate activity  areas -  but we seem to be bursting at the seams - how much stuff do I really need.  I try but never seem to get to really letting go of all my stuff.


It is like a tug of war - a pull towards discarding and living a more minimal existence against the need to keep the stuff because you just never know when you might need said item in the next umpteen years (even though you have not used said item in the last umpteen years).


So my envy is not for those who live in McMansion's or stately homes but for those who live their lives -in small spaces but create so much space around them!!
via small space living
via weblo.com

via apartment thearpy

via freshome. com

as above


as above

CK

No comments:

Post a Comment